Jackson Crane Ltd Quality Management Statement
It is the policy of Jackson Crane to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose, and the context of the organisation.
Jackson Crane Ltd was established in 1997 to provide crane operators to the UK’s construction industry. The Company has developed its expertise since its founding and its aim is to achieve a high standard of labour supply to its valued customers.
Jackson Crane are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving performance. The following policies enable Company processes to achieve maximum results in customer satisfaction and continual improvements:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities
- Reduce risks of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution.
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy.
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on risk.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, intentions and targets. This document is accessible on the company website, is posted on the Company Notice Board, and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Customer service in a key element in the quality process. To ensure this is implemented, all employees undergo regular training to reinforce the benefits of quality customer engagement.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by top management to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Signed : Charles Jackson